BJK Entertainment, Inc. pledge to follow CinemaSafe protocols developed by the National Association of Theater Owners in conjunction with leading epidemiologists specifically designed for United States Movie Theaters.
What to Expect:
- If you don't feel well, please stay home. We will still be here when you feel better!
- Face coverings are required for all guests upon entry. Masks can be pulled down when
consuming popcorn/drink only.
- Cinema staff / team members will wear face covering and gloves. The temperature of all team
members / staff will be checked before they are allowed to start work
- Please practice social distancing.
- Total theater capacity is reduced to 25% in the state of NJ to allow ample distancing.
- We are operating with a reduced number of showtimes to allow more cleaning of the cinemas.
- We recommend all tickets be purchased online to cut down on person to person contact. Online
ticket redemption stations will be set up in the lobby for your convenience.
- Seating will be arranged to maintain a 6-foot distance between members of the audience. Our
ticketing technology will block the seats around you to allow for social distancing.
- Family groups may sit together, but 6 feet will be maintained between groups.
- Concession stand will be open. Orders will be placed at a terminal with a team member and then
you will move to the designated pick-up area.
- We ask that transactions be made using credit cards or gift cards if possible.
Barriers surrounding the concession stand have been installed to protect our team members and
- Sorry we will not be offering refills at this time
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building.
- Frequently touched surfaces shall be cleaned periodically throughout the day. Cleaning products
are an EPA-approved emerging viral pathogen effective against COVID-19 (EX: counter tops,
cinema seats, bathrooms, and door handles)
- An EPA-approved emerging viral pathogen effective against COVID-19 will be used thoroughly to